Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! We picked up our RAV4 a few weeks ago. Saw it at the LA Auto show and had to get one. Silver Base 4x2 with side impact air bags, roof rack, 17in Steel wheels basically stock...for now. I also have a 2003 Matrix XRS with a few mods and often spend a lot of time at matrixowners.com.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Maybe there's hope yet for another So. Calif. RAV4 meet! :D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SoCal Rav meet would be cool...i would love to have a meet and greet and check out everyone's Rav's :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
For a blast from the past, check out the report of our biggest So. Cal. RAV4 meet so far: http://kellysmith.net/rav4world/meetings/1_12_02la/01_12_02la.html 8) That was back in 2002, when a whopping 6 of us showed up. :shock: The meets got smaller and less ambitious in later years. Mike now has a Scion Xb, and someone else from the group (Ray?) also sold their RAV4.1 since then.

Quite a few So. Cal. RAV4 owners are on the forums. The challenge is just getting us all coordinated. :wink: :roll:

Zoomie: next time you come down this way, you can stop by one or two of the custom auto shops. I hear there's a popular one in Whittier, but I've never visited it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts