Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have posted a few times already but I never did introduce my wife and I to the board. Some of you who have read some of my posting know that we just recently pruchased a 2006 4 cylinder Limited in Pearl White. We just traded in my wife's 2001 Honda Civic for the Rav4. Naturally, my wife Nicole is very excited about her new RAV4 and so am I. As for me, I drive a Subaru WRX and I am thankful that my wife agreed to let me keep my car and trade in the Civic instead. :D

We live in the Interior of British Columbia (Canada), where the scenery is spectacular and the drive can be challenging at best of times. For those of you who are familiar with the Coquihalla Highway from Vancouver to Kamloops, you know what I am talking about. We look forward to taking the RAV4 out on the freeway to the big city of Vancouver sometime in early spring.

So if you are ever in Kamloops and you see a Pearl White Rav4, it could be us driving around town so be sure to honk at us and say hello. We are the first in our city to purchase a Pearl White but I am sure once people see how nice it looks, more should follow in its footsteps here and everywhere.

Regards,

Mike and Nicole aka wrxdude and Ravgal :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome aboard, from the other side of the country. I've got a son in beautiful BC, just transferred back to the Island after almost 2 yrs in Rupert. Loved BC when I was there 2 yrs ago......ya got these big things with snow on top of them.... :lol: :lol: nuttin' like that in NS.....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bluenoser said:
Welcome aboard, from the other side of the country. I've got a son in beautiful BC, just transferred back to the Island after almost 2 yrs in Rupert. Loved BC when I was there 2 yrs ago......ya got these big things with snow on top of them.... :lol: :lol: nuttin' like that in NS.....
Cool. I live on the Island to. What does your son do? Anyways I've noticed quite a few more Canadians on the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts