Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Rav4 CV 4x4 Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello from my little island. It’s my second Rav4, both were 2011 CVs, love this car to bits!

Want to post a tutorial to remove the annoying buzzer with photos and links, but the forum rules are stopping me from doing it :(

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Welcome! Will be interesting to have your experiences in Tasmania. I think that one has to have done a number of normal posts - 5 seems to come to mind, but another member may provide the correct number, before being able to post a tutorial

·
Registered
2011 Rav4 CV 4x4 Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks! I love that there is a whole loving community for just a particular model of a car.
I used to see Rav4s in the streets of France (where I grew up) as a kid and would think they’re really cool cars. And I never thought I’d own one someday.
I’m utterly shocked by how the new Ravs have abandoned the huge cargo space the Gen3 had by moving the spare wheel under the body, what a shame.

By the way, here’s my post regarding the buzzer removal: I had enough, no more seat belt Beeper!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome aboard and sounds like a fun place to drive on that corner of Earth. Thanks for the buzzer removal tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts