Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New member from VA but not for long. Relocating to SoCAL soon.

Significant other and I just purchased an 2016 XLE. Wished I had found this forum before heading to the dealer....:crying

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Welcome! May you enjoy your new RAV! How would finding this forum before buying the RAV have made a difference?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi blogson, thanks for the welcome. Specifically, reading about the extended warranty and extra services the dealer got us to buy. But i'm learning that we can cancel and get refunded since just bought the vehicle. Just trying to find answers as to what is going to happen since the cost of these extra services were rolled into our Toyota finance. Also, if it is still possible to get the extended warranty for less somewhere else.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
hi blogson, thanks for the welcome. Specifically, reading about the extended warranty and extra services the dealer got us to buy. But i'm learning that we can cancel and get refunded since just bought the vehicle. Just trying to find answers as to what is going to happen since the cost of these extra services were rolled into our Toyota finance. Also, if it is still possible to get the extended warranty for less somewhere else.

You should be able to cancel the extended warranty (actually a VSA) and possibly negotiate with a dealer for one at a lower cost. Don't know how cancelling the one you have now would be affected by having been financed along with the RAV. Maybe wading through this thread, especially the latter pages will help:
http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/98209-buying-extended-warranty-read-first.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts