Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There!

I'm a proud owner of a unmodified 1996 3Dr 4WD manual 5sp RAV4. I recently got this baby as what I like to consider a "gift" for I believe that a 1996 RAV4 with only 77,000 mile with a price tag of only $1,500 dollars is unheard of.

Anyways, I have been lurking on this boards for a couple of days, and I finally made the decision to join the clan. I'm here to learn as much as I can about this new toy of mind, which I have come to love.

Eventually I will start asking for suggestions as to what upgrades would feet my RAV4 needs, what brands are the best to get, etc... .

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for the welcoming :D

Derek: Isn't it? That is why like to called a "gift" I already started looking for some mods to add to my new toy. I will be posting them soon.

Reading the RAV4 FAQ on this website, I came across this nice 1996 RAV4 Fold-Up Model http://rav4world.com/index/foldup.html I looks just like my mine :D

Franco: Miami is great. Right now we are enjoying the weather as much as we can before the hurricane season gets here and ruins everything :shock:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy

I'm new here. Just became the proud owner of a Black 2011 Rav4 Limited with a V6. Love the power in this thing. Now I just need to figure out how to get around the nav system lockout and possibly get Bluetooth in this thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts