Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I actually became a member to RAV4World on January 30th but didn't introduce my self. Sorry about that! Am verry happy to be a member of this forum as is very informative and members are very helpful. God bless Kelly for making this possible!

Am Jobo from cold Helsinki, Scandinavia and a proud owner of 2003 RAV4, Mica Blue. Am also proud to say that I have placed the order for my second RAV, the all new 2006 RAV4, Executive Package with Smart Entry. When the salesman who sold me my first RAV called me up and asked if I wanna change my RAV as is almost 3 years old now I simply told him not yet. But he told me to come and test drive the new 06 RAV and see it for my self. Having test drove the new RAV I couldn't resist. Is nice, bigget and quieter. So I gave in and succumbed to this guy once again. So I will hopefully get my New and second RAV early April. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long as I waited 4 months to get my first RAV :( That's it for now and more to follow on any new development.

Jobo

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
garfieldgurl said:
Welcome to the forum jobo!! Cool, two ravs :D!
Thanks Miriam. Actually I will not be having 2 RAVs but will trade in the old one for the new one instead. I love the old one though but am sure I will soon forget about it when I get the 06 RAV.

Jobo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts