Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. Im from the uk & my wife has had a rav4 for about a year now, lovely little runabout. Dont know if i should post on here but its just started having a problem, the battery light has come on & the battery gone flat, ive checked the battery , main 120 fuse & there both ok so it looks like alternator gone, ive been offered 1 2nd hand with warranty but it has different numbers on it, mine has 27060-74370 & 1 ive been offered has 27060-2811d on it, does anyone know if it will fit, thanks

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Welcome aboard! This IS the place to post. You have opened a huge resource of information here. What year is your RAV4?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi my rav4 is 1996, 2 litre, 2 door, manual gearbox. I have no towbar so dont need large output alternator

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I searched my parts source and the one you have is listed as being for a Camry. The one you wanted to get won't fit your '96; it is listed as fitting the 4.2 series. It MAY fit but the only way to find out is to compare it to the one that is already in your car. You need a 27060-74410-84.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts