Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) hello,i new here .I from Mexico it`s my frist Toyota (05 Rav4 L) and really its a good suv its very quiet inside (i used to drive a 99 explorer sport since new and never was quiet inside like this Rav)
and no have any problem on it ...or maybe yes it was a litte rattel on the celing across the back handels area i just press up the celing and the rattel was history .(that noise came sice new)
i found this forum looking for a tip for this problem and , well always check the forum for some new tip

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Bienvenido al forum rav4mx!!! Me alegro que escogiste Toyota y tiraste a la basura ese Ford :twisted: :mrgreen:

(Welcome to the forum rav4mx!!! I'm glad that you chose Toyota and that you threw away that Ford).

If you do a search (right on top of this page) for "rattle", you might find something. I'm pretty sure someone has posted something like that here. Or you could post a new topic under "fault & fixes 4.2". There are very knowledgable people around here that will help you with your problem :).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ,yes i found any kind of rattel but no my particular rattel im fix for accident i was installing a 7" monitor above roof console and well i had down the celing and after up load i push all a some kind of velcros and thats in no rattel any more. check my page at cardomain search member for (audio_center ) well see you :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
RAV4MX: You can post your cardomain.com website on this forum by clicking the "PROFILE" button at the top of this screen. I also had a rattle before. It was a different on than the ones described in this forum so far. It turns out that a bolt from my roofrack was lose. After tightening it, everything went back to normal.

Garfiled: didn't know you spoke spanish!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts