Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please help me. i noticed there are post of the p1133 but i'm not clear as to what needs to be changed. i'm getting the error codes below. what do i change exactly?

P1130 - A/F Sensor Heater Circuit
P1133 - A/F Sensor Injection Pump B Malfunction

can someone help me by telling what parts needs to be replace? and if you might have a part number. if i can at least get the parts, i can go to a private mechanic rather than going to the dealer and get charged an arm and a leg.

thank you so much in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is this the sensor by the catalytic converter? i guess there is an upstream sensor(before the cat) and downstream sensor (after the cat). since its referrencing to 'pump b' i'm assuming its the downstream sensor. correct me if i'm wrong. thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. do you think once i change the air fuel sensor that both error codes will be cleared? or is that sensor only for the p1133?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just called a toyota dealer and for the replacement part #89467-42030 - Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor it's $240. Does anyone know where I might be able to get this at a cheaper price? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Plug the part number into the #2 parts search area of the site below... choose Toyota from the drop down menu... then click search. I see they list it for $177.40 +shipping. (I don't know if this will get rid of your P1130 code.)

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=840&catalogid=0

FWIW... I've NEVER ordered anything from the above site :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Kelly. Every input helps. That's what's great with this forum. I might order from them if I can't find a cheaper place. Thanks, again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts