Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hybrid XSE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bird slammed into my passenger-side mirror as I was going down the highway and exploded, taking part of my mirror with him - RIP.

It’s just the top of the arm that holds the mirror on that’s broken, but I can’t find the part number anywhere and I could really use some help! Anyone know where I can find this?

·
Registered
176 Posts
A bird slammed into my passenger-side mirror as I was going down the highway and exploded, taking part of my mirror with him - RIP.

It’s just the top of the arm that holds the mirror on that’s broken, but I can’t find the part number anywhere and I could really use some help! Anyone know where I can find this?

View attachment 159189
Looking at the RAV's parts diagram, your mirror's broken top base piece goes with the mirror assembly:

·
Registered
2020 Hybrid XSE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the RAV's parts diagram, your mirror's broken top base piece goes with the mirror assembly:

Well shoot - was hoping it’d be something cheap. I’m a little confused why there seems to be two different versions - one is 8791042E51 and costs $294, then there’s an E61 variant that costs $715. Ohhhh I think the expensive one has the blind spot indicator. Well if I can pop that plastic piece out and just reuse that like I’m hoping I won’t need that.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Well shoot - was hoping it’d be something cheap. I’m a little confused why there seems to be two different versions - one is 8791042E51 and costs $294, then there’s an E61 variant that costs $715. Ohhhh I think the expensive one has the blind spot indicator. Well if I can pop that plastic piece out and just reuse that like I’m hoping I won’t need that.
You can also buy a simple non-OEM one (no heating, no turn signal and light, no BSM )from ebay then just change the broken piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.