Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the story goes like this...i was at a party and a group of girls removed my tires off my truck....i decided to bury her car in 90 trash bags of leaves....me and about 15 friends unloaded all the bags in her driveway and she called the cops....we never got a chance to go through with the prank...now to the point

i've attained a toilet...i've sealed the toilet...i have fish to put in the toilet...i've attained a key to her RAV4...i want to remove her driver's seat and put the fish-bowl toilet in it's place...how easy is it to remove a RAV4 seat and what do i need to do it?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Grow up a little and maybe you will realize that it not the seat you need to remove but ------all the seats would be awesome!!!!

Just kidding!!!!! Don't Trash a RAV on here man. We all love them. You could get in a pile of trouble for that. No need to put leaves on a RAV and the inside is sacared to us.

Stay out of trouble man!! M. :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not trashing the rav4 by any means....i was going to bury it whcih isn't damaging.....and now i just want to remove a seat...i'm assuming there are just bolts holding it in place on the track...i just want to know what size socket wrench i need

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh men a kid is on the loose.....

GROW UP!!!!

no point of doin pranks....better get back at her in other ways.....this will not end until somebody actually gets hurt or somebody else's car gets damaged permanently and you both would regret it........

It is only fun the first time but won't last and could get worst ..... :cry:

:roll:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMAO I think thats funny!......
but stop a sec and have a think, what will be the consequences for you?...she might accidently damage your vehicle in retaliation, all
in the name of fun! :wink:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
primetime said:
i'm not trashing the RAV4 by any means....i was going to bury it whcih isn't damaging.....and now i just want to remove a seat...i'm assuming there are just bolts holding it in place on the track...i just want to know what size socket wrench i need

you're asking for trouble man :x

·
Registered
986 Posts
If you have to ask how to remove the seats from a car you should not being doing it.

As funny as that prank sounds (and it does sound funny), take some advice from someone who has had too many pranks end in encounters with law enforcement.....don't do it.

Pranks are only funny if they don't result in any damage. What you are proposing sounds like it will be harmless, but can result in damage and go south real quick.

One of my favorite pranks is where you put an ad in the local paper for your friend's car, list it for a low but reasonable price, and make sure you include both home and cell numbers...that's a prank that just keeps on pranking for days....

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I would be careful.
The toilet is tall, heavy and the unbolted base would make it unstable. Especially with water in it.
So, if she were to accidentally were to fall out i hate to think what it would do to her feet.
An ambulance would find a woman with a broken toe, broken toilet, and a fish flopping around :roll:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Be careful, these things can get out of hand fast. I was reading elsewhere about the same back and forth between neighbors. It finally escalated to the point where one of the parties backed a sewer pumper truck up to the others vehicle and FILLED it full of raw sewage.
Not only YUCK, but probably permanently damaged.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Here are a couple of harmless prank suggestion: Instead of taking the trouble of removing the seat and installing the toilet, get a ton of styrofoam peanuts and fill her car up... or... wrap the car in shrink wrap :D :twisted: . I think neither will hurt the car at all and i do love Ravs, do not take me wrong.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the 'styrofoam peanut' idea......that stuff blimmin sticks to anything! :lol:

·
Registered
771 Posts
The best prank of all, is no prank at all!

Let her know somehow that you have the best prank in the world and that you will do it at the most inappropriate moment.

The suspence will eat her up and every time she has a big event going on she will always be thinking in her head about your "upcomming prank".

The best revenge is served cold. This is the best way to deal with the situation.

Experience man,..... experience. As I told someone here before.

Later. M. :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts