Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me, first time buying a new car.

Got a quote for a BLACK LIMITED AWD HYBRID.

Price is $31,618. Here are the configs. It has NO Advanced Technology Package though... Is this worth it?

COMFORTABLE AND CONNECTED

• Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation17 and App Suite16 – includes the Entune™

Multimedia Bundle, 7-in. high-resolution touch-screen, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay,

Gracenote® album cover art, AM/FM cache radio and Siri® Eyes Free18

• SofTex®-trimmed seats and two-stage heated front seats

• Smart Key System42 with Push Button Start and remote power liftgate function

• Hybrid powertrain option

• LED Projector-beam headlights with auto-on/off feature and integrated LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)

• LED tail lights

• 18-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels with P235/55R18 tires (Conventional and Hybrid)

• Height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection

• Laser-etch black trim on shifter plate and door control bezels

• Front and Rear Parking Sonar34

·
Premium Member
7,939 Posts
Even for a base limited hybrid it's a good price, I paid almost 36k 3 months ago for a limited hybrid with JBL, roof cross racks, OEM tub liners and tonneau cover.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am greater portland area, OR

So it is a good deal? I am kinda interested in the tech package.
The best deal I can found in NorCal is about $900 off of MSRP for a limited w/AT package. So yes I think you're getting a killer deal. But if you want the AT package I would wait for one. Nothing more unsatisfying than to get something that you're not 100% satisfied with. Just my 2 cent.

I'm actually exploring the idea of purchasing in Oregon to get a better deal since I have an old friend there that I can visit at the same time. Please keep us updated with your purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts