Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,718 Posts
I'm not sure it would be worth 11 grand if it were made out of solid gold!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I saw a Punisher skull rad cap that had over 50 bids on it and current price was something like $400 or something stupid

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is right up there with The Autographed Air Guitar.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Someone must be messing with their eBay account because it you click on "see other items" there are pages of items in the 11.3 to 11.7K price range and they have over 20,000 items listed.

As for a real item I just bought this 2009 F-250 w/o laying eyes on it first. Drove 3 hours to pick it up. Turned out to be in very good condition for less than half what others are going for. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
641 Posts
As for a real item I just bought this 2009 F-250 w/o laying eyes on it first. Drove 3 hours to pick it up. Turned out to be in very good condition for less than half what others are going for. :thumbs_up:

Was it 'Hot' or still warm . . . .?:wink

How can you tell if the title is clear without lien or it was an old picture?

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Was it 'Hot' or still warm . . . .?:wink

How can you tell if the title is clear without lien or it was an old picture?
It was owned by a municipal water company since new. A fleet vehicle turns a lot of buyers off but they usually get the best of maintenance.
I buy quite a few vehicles on eBay, a lot for friends, so I "know the ropes" and don't actually pay until seeing a clear title. When I got the cashier's check from my bank the teller questioned me too because "there are a lot of scams out there." There were about 10 pictures on the listing.
In this case the guy who drove it since new helped me load it and was sad to see the company sell it since they'd just recently done several thousand dollars work on it.
I asked him why the frame was so clean & rust free. He said, "We're a water company, we wash things."

Reactions: CanuckRAV4

·
Registered
641 Posts
It was owned by a municipal water company since new. A fleet vehicle turns a lot of buyers off but they usually get the best of maintenance.
I buy quite a few vehicles on eBay, a lot for friends, so I "know the ropes" and don't actually pay until seeing a clear title. When I got the cashier's check from my bank the teller questioned me too because "there are a lot of scams out there." There were about 10 pictures on the listing.
In this case the guy who drove it since new helped me load it and was sad to see the company sell it since they'd just recently done several thousand dollars work on it.
I asked him why the frame was so clean & rust free. He said, "We're a water company, we wash things."
Thanks for explanation:thumbs_up:

It'll be tagged to the long list of vehicles after your signature?

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Thanks for explanation:thumbs_up:

It'll be tagged to the long list of vehicles after your signature?
Nope, this one's gonna be a plow truck for our church. It's almost too nice for that but should last many years.
It's gonna be parked at a friend's house so as not to add the 11 vehicles at ours. (Three trailers aren't on the list.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts