Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its Shorty, i stopped by just to read up on how you all r doing, it seems things are going great here! I got a new truck :) bought my self a FORD F150 Harley Davidson edition Supercharged :)

Best auto i have owned so far!, i have just started modding it and mand is it nice!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Shorty....wassup.....gon' to the dark side r u.... :evil:

just kidding....anyways, glad to know you love your new ride.....hope gas isn't a killer to you right now....

goin back to your RAV4 days....regarding your Nitrous.....did you ever take pics on the installation? just wondering......

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boo_Duh! said:
Hey Shorty....wassup.....gon' to the dark side r u.... :evil:

just kidding....anyways, glad to know you love your new ride.....hope gas isn't a killer to you right now....

goin back to your RAV4 days....regarding your Nitrous.....did you ever take pics on the installation? just wondering......

what is it that you need, i can always help you

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
franco90 said:
what up Shorty long time so what new in Miami man you had a bad ass RAV4
nothing much bud, i spent a few months in fort bragg and then in fort dixon, now im going to fort benign for a few weeks for airborne school.... down here everything is good, the harley people dont like me much since im a little rough around the edges, you know how miami latins are lol....

anywho, i got promoted to Corporal a few weeks ago, i did a lateral from SPC E-4 to CPL E-4 so im now an NCO, looking to be SGT within the next 10-12 months.....

Anywho, im glad you made it home safe bud, hows the rav???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts