Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, from ice cold New York State! I stumbled across this site, in my search for info on the '06 RAV4 and decided to join, in hopes to get even more information. Looks like a great site!

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome Warren!

Thinking of a RAV huh? This is probably the best site for info that's for sure. When or if you get your RAV you'll find all sorts of help on here to keep it running for many many years. Enjoy our site.

Later. M. 8)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Marcutio! 8)

It's like this. I've been searching for something to replace my focus. I've looked at all sorts of cars, including the Mazda6, which was quite a serious look, but nothing seems to have the utility I'm looking for. I like to be able to carry bulky stuff in the back. I never really looked at the previous generation RAVS, because of the look. Man, this new one looks awesome, has decent power(269hp!) and the price is right! So it looks like this vehicle is the one for me. I'll wait until after winter and see if I'm still interested. :wink:

·
Registered
771 Posts
I swore I would never own an SUV because of many reasons. We had an '03 Accord and a Van before that so we hadn't considered the RAV untill I saw one on the lot while we were testing a Matrix at our local dealer.

We drove it and the ride height was what we were looking for and it had all the things we liked about the Matrix as well. My wife and I both feel in love with it the minute we test drove it and parked it in our driveway. We bought it the next day. Don't get me wrong we drove LOTS of vehicles so we had already narrowed down what we wanted. Buying vehicles has always been fun for us. We do our homework and don't rush into anything. After all it will be in your driveway probably for the next five years.

Later. M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts