Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, for some reason, my 1st intro got erased or something... I have an '05 Rav4 L 4WD. glad to be apart of this forum. anybody in Indiana or the Midwest? :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm not in Indiana but I'm Midwest anyway (SE Wisconsin). I noticed a first post from another cheesehead the other day too but he or she didn't post an intro.

Welcome to R4W, Indy! :wink:

Becky

·
Registered
875 Posts
We're all eager to see photos of cars, so post something up asap on this album or at cardomain.com Welcome and enjoy the forum. Be sure to do a search for anything you're looking for before writing up your own thread. Lots has been gone over already.

Enjoy your ride. Drive safely!

If you navigate through the site, you'll find that you can look for members based on where they live. Click "memberlist" at the top of the screen. That might help find some folks near you.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Becky J. said:
I'm not in Indiana but I'm Midwest anyway (SE Wisconsin). I noticed a first post from another cheesehead the other day too but he or she didn't post an intro.

Welcome to R4W, Indy! :wink:

Becky

or i forgot to hit submit :p -i might've just hit preview, after thinking about it.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
garfieldgurl said:
Welcome Adrenaline05Rav4L4WD... phew.... that's a long name :mrgreen:
yeah, i had mixed feelings on names.

i have an 03 corolla LE, and i'm registered as AdrenalineCorolla on www.9thgencorolla.com - i guess i had to be unique 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts