Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.

Just joined from the UK and looking forward to chatting to fellow Rav owners. I bought my 3 door auto recently as a second car but we tend to use this more than our main vehicle as it is so easy to drive and much more comfortable. Unfortunately, the previous owner had lost one of the rear headrests. I am trying to locate another one back here but wondrered if I am unsuccessful is there any other Toyota headrests that might fit. The vehicle is a 2001 second generation 3 door.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Welcome ! About the missing headrest, could one be available from a breaker?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome ! About the missing headrest, could one be available from a breaker?
Thanks for the welcome and comments. I am planning to go to a breakers but was hoping to have a backup plan just in case I could not obtain the correct one.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Reactions: Green_rav

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best of luck in locating the headrest. I don't know what color you are looking for but I found these on Ebay - may have some available for 2001. Shipping costs from the U.S. might be pricey, but one can check with the seller as they say that they ship to Europe. Others might be available on Ebay as well. 97-00 Toyota Rav4 Charcoal Grey Gray Front Cloth Seat Headrests Pair Head Rests
Thank you Blogson for taking the time to find these parts. It is really appreciated. I managed to locate a breaker yesterday that is not too far from me who has a 3 door. I'm not sure if they have the headrests available yet as they were closed over the weekend but I will certainly consider these if this fails. All the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts