Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I just bought a 1998 Rav4 and love it so simple to work on completely different from my usual cars .Will be using it to tow my little Eriba caravan which weighs in at a hefty 460 kg. I am not worried about the fuel costs as my other car is a Citroen C4 Picasso diesel and thats cost me in £3000 repairs (who said a diesel was economic) So far so good drives great in all weathers handles massive pot holes in the road like a small bump and yet drives like a car.

Only had it a week and now I plan to take it down to north Spain through France towing my caravan. already used some advice on here for a sticky throttle fixed in about 5 mins and I had a receipt from the previous owner for greasing the cable (£40) and I would have done the same or replaced it but having found this site i read the fix and now its all good.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Welcome from Oregon, USA and from one having also lived in England. You're probably already accustomed to also driving on the right hand side of the road when driving on the Continent - have a great trip to France and Spain! Have driven in northern Spain - lots to see, and with some very good roads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts