Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Great website you got here.

I've been lurking here for a few weeks ever since I got the idea about getting a 2006 RAV4.
At least its on my short list.

I'm from Southern California and I'm thinking of buying something in the mid summer when prices get better.

Anyways I look forward to talking with you,

Ken :D

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome to the forums Ken! :D This is the best website ever for finding info for your future RAV :D. Pleeeeeaaaaase do get the RAV cuz (no offense) Ford sucks! :twisted: :mrgreen:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Miriam,
I do have to admit Ford has been slipping up a lot lately.

But my Ranger was a great truck until I took it to a dealership to have them "fix" it. :shock: :cry:

But I do like the RAV4s very much. The 4.2s were nice but a little to small for me. but the 4.3s are a perfect fit.
Whatever I get it will probably be a Toyota of some type.

Talk at you later.............Ken

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks flyingn.

I've been enjoying reading your experiences with your brand new Barcelona Red RAV4. It is a beauty indeed.

I hope you enjoy your RAV4 for many years and miles to come.

Ken

·
Registered
344 Posts
Joe, you're in Covina? That puts you between Toyota West Covina and Toyota of Glendora. And if you're not buying until summer that gives you plenty of time to take test drives.

Maybe there's hope yet for ever having another So. Calif. RAV4 meet!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Liz,

You pinpointed my location very well.
Where are you at in sunny Southern California?

Dont give up hope on that SoCal Rav4 meet yet.

Ken

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the group, Ken. If you're willing to take a short drive, Carson Toyota has several different models in stock for you to test drive. Keep an eye out on their special prices because you can use them to help negotiate the price. The 3 Power dealerships have many 2006 RAVs, too, although their color selections are mostly white, silver, black.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
puttputt said:
Welcome to the group, Ken. If you're willing to take a short drive, Carson Toyota has several different models in stock for you to test drive. Keep an eye out on their special prices because you can use them to help negotiate the price. The 3 Power dealerships have many 2006 RAVs, too, although their color selections are mostly white, silver, black.
Thanks for the tips and for the welcome puttputt.

The Power group has a large inventory and I've received some decent quotes in the recent past from them for other vehicles.

I heard Longohas decent prices too.
Have you or anyone else heard anything good or bad about Longo?
I'll probably wait till summer time to buy and to see what the world oil situation is like first.
But I do love the Rav4. And I have plenty of time to do lot of test drives too. :D

Ken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts