Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Hey Zorin Welcome to the Club :D

I too am from TO and i found this site just after buying my RAV 2 years ago.
I searched the Web for info and pics of Tuner rims that i could put on my Baby. I was only going to do it ounce so it had to be right, and now i am very, very pleased :D
You'll find that this is the Best RAV site around.

Cheers,

Walt

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

That's a nice blue you got there Zorin. What's that one called? The blues i've seen here in the US look like a bright blue, but yours is like a dark blue, very nice :).

E

·
0 Posts
Re: Spectra Blue Mica

Zorin said:
The color is Spectra Blue Mica and was supposedly only offered in 2005. The older blue seems to be less bright and less metalic. It is very close to BMW blue used on X5.
WOW! When I heard "Spectra Mica Blue" it brought me back to 1998. That year I had my best car ever. It was a Lexus GS400 in Spectra Mica Blue.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Marcutio said:
You mean like this G girl?

I think it may be the same blue as Becky J's maybe the picture darkness has tricked your senses. :lol:

Later. M.
Hey, that's mine! :D

And yes it's a 2004 and Spectra Mica Blue. It didn't just start in 2005, Zorin. Unless they changed what "Spectra Mica Blue" looks like, but I doubt that.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Yeah, i think probably it was a picture thing :p. What a shame though cuz i really like the blue on the BMW X5, i think it looks nice. Also the blue on the previous version of the mustang. Goes very well with the silver/gray bumper and trim of the RAV.

E

·
0 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
Yeah, i think probably it was a picture thing :p. What a shame though cuz i really like the blue on the BMW X5, i think it looks nice. Also the blue on the previous version of the mustang. Goes very well with the silver/gray bumper and trim of the RAV.
Spectra Mica Blue in my opinion was the best color for the Rav and any other vehicle. It seems like when everybody likes a certain color and it is in demand, they discontinue it. Since the color was so rich looking, it was probably more expensive to apply. That is probably why it is not available anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts