Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in Europe unfortunately sold my Honda Legend Coupe KA8 from 1991 to Madrid Spain, and bought a 2007 RAV6 3.5 a month ago, which is very rare in Europe to find. it has 76t miles on it, 4WD Automatic. Pre owner brought it to Europe after leaving Canada.

I love japanse young timers very much, design was always catchy to me and I always liked the long livity of engines and parts overall, beside rust problems, here in Austria they often use salt on streets, i had minor issues with my young timers so far. I owned like Celica RA28 GT mid 70s, Celica Supra 2.8i from 1983, which I still own, Honda CRX 1.6 VTec 1990, Honda Legend KA7 Coupe and further more ;-)

This is my first "newer car" i bought due to need of more space for traveling and so on. Unfortunately Iave some issues with trans (whining) and hesitation lag the last days. Looking forward talking discussing with you soon and hope finding answer to my questions. Thanks in advance. Sergi

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Welcome! Since another member from Europe said that they also have a 3.5 (V6) RAV it appears that there have been a few V6s available, but apparently they are quite rare.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts