Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Great site, lots of useful info.

Haven't got a Rav at the mo, been looking and off looking again tomorrow. Can't seem to find "The One". I know it's gonna happen though.

TC & HAGD,

Foxie.x

:lol:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ahem.. thanks for all the encouragement :?

Just posted a pic of my Rav in the pictures section, she is FABULOUS! :D

Foxie.x

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Welcome aboard Debbie 8)

WOW... a PURPLE 2DR. From the looks of your fender flares and wheels... I'm guessing you also have a BRIGHT RED, STRUT TOWER BAR under the hood :?: :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride! I am sure you will enjoy the RAV as much as we all do!!! Tried looking for your RAV's picture in your album, but it appears to be missing. :cry:

Welcome to the forums, and if you have any ???'s about your ride; please feel free to ask. We have a lot of good people here! :D

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Derek said:
Tried looking for your RAV's picture in your album, but it appears to be missing. :cry:
It's in the PUBLIC section "RAV4.1 (1994-2000)", viewable by clicking on "Album" in our top navigation panel.

This is one part of our ALBUM feature that I DON'T like :( People don't notice right away that we also have a "Users Personal Galleries" feature :? 8)

http://rav4world.com/forums/album_personal_index.php

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I say, Kelly, you are one clever dude. I have the red bars sure as mustard! :wink:

Thank You for your kind comments Kelly & Derek, she sure is beautiful and drives likes a dream. It was a long held ambition to have one and I have bide my time well. :D

Happy & safe motoring guys,

Foxie.x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts