Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've just joined up to Rav4world.com after finding it more useful than any other site regarding Rav4 questions.
My name is Badi and I'm a Rav4 owner. I lost my first ever Rav4 (1998) to an accident and replaced it with a later model Rav4 (2007). I looked at the competition cars in my price bracket and nothing matches the value for money and pleasure in driving when compared to the Rav4.
I sometimes drive my Rav4 around the South Island of New Zealand with my family in the holidays, as well as to school and back (I'm a primary school teacher).
Anyway just thought I'd say hi.
Badi

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
Welcome, Badi! Hope that you continue to like your RAV. As a former teacher teaching in primary school is enjoyable. When children get older, at least in the U.S., they often are more problematic . . .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Badi, like you I am also a new member here. First RAV4 as I have been a Chevrolet man all my life. Purchased a 2017 RAV4 XLE on December 9, 2016 and really enjoy it. We are located eastern shore of North Carolina where the wife and I have retired and spend much time metal detecting! Wishing you a wonderful day friend.

Larry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts