Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to see the forums return! I've visited the old site before, but the forums had already been disabled.

Anyway, I'm a proud owner of a 2004 RAV4 Chili Special Edition, living in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I've been a fan of Toyota for many, many years. Previously, I drove a 1995 Toyota Tercel. Nothing beats Toyota quality, eh? :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi There! A very hearty welcome to rav4world from down under 8)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you all!

Thanks for the welcome! I find it very heart-warming to find so many other RAV4 fans out there in one place. Seriously, Toyota deserves more respect than it has been getting - both the cars and their drivers. :x Here in Vancouver, BC, it seems like every young person 30 and under drives a Honda Civic or another Honda or Acura product, so local car-enthusiast businesses around here primarily cater to Honda- and Acura-driving clientele. Maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, but maybe I've been seeing more RAV4s on the road ever since I bought my RAV4 in June - or maybe I've just been noticing them more. 8) (The Matrix is a very popular Toyota in Vancouver as well.)

I look forward to posting in the other forums, and maybe even posting some pictures of my RAv4 (got the pics already - just gotta put them up :wink:).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the Forum!

I'm glad to have found this forum, seems to be very active and informative. We live in Oregon at the base of the Cascades and enjoy taking road trips in our Rav.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts