Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am new to the site. Just wondering if 16 inch highlander rims would fit on my rav? Would be nice to have them for the winter!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Highlander and Lexus rims for Rav4?

I want to verify that Highlander and Lexus RX-300/330 rims actually fit a 2001 Rav4? I have gone to tirerack.com and I did not see that the bolt pattern were the same.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Here in Oz, Toyota sells an optional style of alloy wheel that i've seen on both RAV4 and Kluger (aka Highlander).
The bolt patern should be the same for both cars (5 x 114.3).

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have highlander rims on my 2001 ..

looks nice .. bolt on no problems ..

The dealership sold them to me .. got a good price too .. 45$/rim canadian

;-)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RAV4 - 5 lug, 114.3mm pcd
Highlander - 5 lug, 114.3mm pcd
RX300 - 5 lug, 114.3mm pcd

(Same bolt patterns... the wheels will fit)

As for the tires, the Highlander tires run about 1/2 inch taller than the RAV4's tires. They should fit pretty easily, tho; 1/2 inch isn't all that much difference.

The 17 inch RX tires are the same as the Highlander. The optional 18 inch RX tires and wheels should fit, too.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just dont get too crazy over bigger tires or bigger rims.... increase in the moment of inertia means less breaking power. The rav4's considered the best in braking in toyotas line up. I forgot where i read that from.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dropped the rims on with Cooper Discoverers 215/70/16, same dimensions as my winters (GrandTreks) ...

Braking is not compromised at all ...

S.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts