1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
346 Posts
Having seen one of these on garfieldgurl's RAV in her album kinda sold me on the look. I'd been pondering getting one of these for awhile and I'd seen this one on ebay yesterday but didn't bite.

Thanks for the (re-)pointer zoomie. I grabbed it a few minutes ago. 8-} Judging by the prices I've seen in looking around, this overall price wasn't TOO bad. (40% of the price is shipping... *shakes head*)

*hoping I like it*
-Brian

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Man! That was a good deal! I got mine for a little above that price, brand new but it's the taped kind. I wanted to get the clip-on kind but i didn't find it anywhere and if i did, they were very expensive.

Good deal there bloorav :D! Take pics please. Your album is empty :?.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys gotta look at the total price: item price + shipping. Can't look at them separately. No one is trying to fool you. Ebay takes a % of the cost of the item not including shipping. That is why you see people sell for high shipping costs.

Again, the cost of that item is normally 80 something dollars and i got a deal for 70 something. so that price there is the best you will ever see...ever for a new product.

by the way, i am very happy you bought it. i post stuff up here every now and then and rarely do people take advantage of the opportunity. you'll love your new deflector.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts