Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm new, and more than anxiously awaiting my new Rav to arrive at the dealership. I purchased a Sport 4X2 I4 in Flint Mica a little over a week ago, and it is supposed to arrive at the dealership tomorrow, though they told me it could be as late as the tenth. I am so anxious to get it. I have toddler twins and we have definitely outgrown my 03 Nissan Sentra. I've been clicking around here for a few days. and I have to say that I appreciate the pictures people have posted of their Flint Mica Sports. I purchased without having seen anything besides the Toyota.com illustration, but I was sure I wanted it. I was just looking at the inventory coming to the Southeast (I live in Columbia, SC) and out of the 715 vehicles that are arriving in February, only 8 are Flint Mica. I'm excited to hopefully have a unique looking vehicle.

Congratulations to everyone else with new Ravs,

Alyssa

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alyssa, where did you see the inventory coming in? I wanna see what's coming here!

Tim

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you go to toyota.com, click "Build and Price" in the lower lefthand side. Enter your zip code and select RAV4, and it'll tell you how many are coming to the closest dealership to your zip code, and also what vehicles are coming to other dealerships in your area. Then again, I think each area of the country has a different style site, and I'm in the Southeast area. Where are you located?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Rhode Island and you're right, I don't see any of that when I enter the zip code. It let's me configure with options and then gives me a list of dealers in the area, but no details on what's coming.

Tim

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the New England site is totally different than the one for the Southeast. If you want to see what I'm talking about, you can go to the toyota site and enter a zip code from down here, like 29223. You can see everything that's coming to dealerships down here, but it doesn't tell you what dealership. One thing that is misleading is that some dealerships don't like to trade. Also, some of the vehicles are already spoken for, since the one I bought says "Arriving 02/07/06" as if it will be available for sale.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see what you mean. Nice of them to provide consistent useful information. :roll:

I took a look and none of them allocated for your area have leather. What's up with that? My dealer told me that N.E. wasn't going to get any leather either.

Tim

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I walked into my dealership thinking that there were a lot more to choose from than there really were. Thankfully I still got the exact one I wanted. :D

I think there's something wrong with the options part of the site, because if you just click on the 700something vehicles to look at all of them, there are some leather.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, puttputt. They're excited to be pulling up to the playground in style. 8)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, flyingn.

I just emailed the dealership to see if there's any update on when my Mica Sport is arriving, and the guy said they just got two trucks today, but no luck on mine. :cry: I want it now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts