Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at past posts and at the dealer's paint patches, I am having a real tough time envisioning what the nautical blue RAV4 looks like? Does anyone have a photo that I can look at? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Yep, bunch of Nautical Blue photos in my album. 8) It's a *very* deep blue, bordering on an almost black appearance at night. Bright sun brings out beautiful nuances in color shading and gleam of the metallic.

Lemme know if you'd like any more -- I take requests! :wink:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Great pics! The color is exactly as I hoped it would be. Now, if my dealer can just find that V6 4WD Limited in that color on Monday......... (fingers seriously crossed)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nautiful blue is a beautiful color.. You will not be dissapointed.. :)

Only reason I got pacific is because both of my last 2 vehicle's were the nautical blue color.. heh.. Man do they gleam in the sun though!.. Gonna get a nice polish on that baby!!!!.. :)

Goodluck btw.. :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
We went for the Pacific Blue for the same reason. I already had a dark blue Sport Trac. Plus, as nice as the dark blue looks when cleaned and polished it's a real bitch to keep clean.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmmm... Just when I was 99.999 percent sure I had made the right decision :(

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I have seen the nautical blue on the RAV4. Very dark blue and looks good on the RAV if your into blue.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darn it! Now my dealer said there is not a single one to be found in our area! Guess I will go with the Flint Mica as a second choice... :?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i test drove a nautical, it was a sunny day and even at first i thought it was black....i was only interested in everglade and pacific so i wasnt even considering nautical...but i'ms so happy with pacific. :) <3

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like my dealer has found one in nautical blue. (I did mention the one in Portland to him. Not really sure where he found it.) He said it should be here within about 2 weeks!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts