Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of the split screen. I want the navigation on the screen fulltime, but I cant find the option.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You can always just tap the map with your finger when it is on split screen and a full screen will appear. Unfortunately, (or maybe it is just a setting), when you have turn-by-turn directions running, half of the screen is then once again occupied by directions. Either way, I typically tap the map from the home screen and it brings me a larger map and additional map options. It seems as if Toyota just didn't want to build another external button on the left of the screen since the screen is touchscreen. So I then ask Toyota (in a rhetorical fashion or hoping that they can read this) why even have any buttons in the side? :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
A follow up and related...while using navigation (full screen) and a call comes across, how do you return to the full screen? I've used the Home button while in a call, but that only gets me back to the partial navigation screen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A follow up and related...while using navigation (full screen) and a call comes across, how do you return to the full screen? I've used the Home button while in a call, but that only gets me back to the partial navigation screen.
If you have the setting NOT to return to the HOME screen, you can just press the NAV button again.

I'm guessing when you are done with your call, navigation "should" return to full screen again.

If not, just press on the touch screen anywhere on the map and that will take you back to full screen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts