Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 2002 Rav 4 L edition with fogs, my parking lights blew out and I am left with nothing but my headlights, wondering if anyone knows how to replace them because toyota wants 30 a side and thats with me providing the light, can anyone offer any suggestions? i tried removing the headlights but something on the bottom was keeping it front coming undone, and from there do i need to take the plastic part of my headlight out? thanks for any info.

ps if anyone replaced their parking lights with blue ones, let me know how they looked because those are the kind I bought, thank you

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if you want to remove the headlights... you must :

- 1st take off bumper.
- take off grill
- take off grill insert (the metal piece on the bottom)
- last the headlights... you will be able to see the clips holding it
down once you remove the insert.

After that, the parking light plug is very visible... just twist and it'll come right out.

I changed it to my blue bulbs... but its actually a white light.. I also removed the amber reflector.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: how do i replace parking lights in the headlight area 20

To change the bulb, all you need to do is removed the wheel (left or
right where is the bulb burned out) then remove the plastic liner to access to the bulb. Hope this help you out.
Airmax97 said:
on my 2002 RAV 4 L edition with fogs, my parking lights blew out and I am left with nothing but my headlights, wondering if anyone knows how to replace them because toyota wants 30 a side and thats with me providing the light, can anyone offer any suggestions? i tried removing the headlights but something on the bottom was keeping it front coming undone, and from there do i need to take the plastic part of my headlight out? thanks for any info.

ps if anyone replaced their parking lights with blue ones, let me know how they looked because those are the kind I bought, thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts