Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to delete a channel from the radio list in the entune audio system in my 2015 Limited? I have two of the same channels in the list, and want to remove one. Cannot find any directions for removing a channel from the list.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I asked the same question long ago. As of yet I still haven't found a way and I don't think there is one. All you can do is change it to another station. Its ridiculous. I have 4 stations that have either gone off the air or changed formats etc. that I don't want. Dont feel like pulling the battery just to reset my stations but I think that may be the only way.
If someone knows how that would be great as I'd like to know too.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Isn't the "reset default" option somewhere in the setup? That deletes all user applied settings. I'm wondering if that includes radio stations. Seems almost as severe as disconnecting the battery, but not quite.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Isn't the "reset default" option somewhere in the setup? That deletes all user applied settings. I'm wondering if that includes radio stations. Seems almost as severe as disconnecting the battery, but not quite.
I think this reply from "Ask Toyota" might be relevant. This was my question:
"How do I delete the entune apps that I do not want?"

Reply:

Ask Toyota <[email protected]>
Feb 3 (3 days ago)

to me

Thank you for contacting Toyota.

Below is a summary of your most recent email message received and our response.

We appreciate the continued opportunity to be of service to you.

Subject
Entune Apps

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Roy G.) 02/03/2016 04:30 PM
Dear Mr. Watts,

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., and congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid!

We hope you are enjoying the Entune apps in your RAV4 Hybrid. However, and we are sorry, it is not possible to delete the Entune apps that you do not want.

We again apologize for this situation and for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Thank you for taking the time to email us, and giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters.
If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Sincerely,

Roy G.
Toyota Customer Experience Center

1 - 5 of 5 Posts