Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got lucky and received an allocation from my dealer. Dealer sent me their window sticker and I looked up vin on Toyotas website. Order date was in May and being delivered from Kentucky. I was told we might get it by end of month. What is everyone waiting for thiers
Automotive parking light Font Vehicle Line Wheel
Product Font Material property Screenshot Rectangle

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid
1,303 Posts
Just got lucky and received an allocation from my dealer. Dealer sent me their window sticker and I looked up vin on Toyotas website. Order date was in May and being delivered from Kentucky. I was told we might get it by end of month. What is everyone waiting for theirs
Congrats. You will love it.

My wait from build date to delivery was about one month. Built in Kentucky and delivery in Utah.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ordered in January, built April 7th in Japan, still waiting.

For what it’s worth, my Camry was built in Kentucky pre-covid and took a month and a half from build date to delivery and that includes sitting at the St. Paul rail yard for almost 2 weeks.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Rolled off the line in Japan July 17, 2019, sailed on a RoRo July 22, 2019, went feet dry in Portland, OR August 4, 20219, was on the ground at the Medford, OR dealer and available on August 16, 2019.

Reactions: Rdrnr03

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got lucky and received an allocation from my dealer. Dealer sent me their window sticker and I looked up vin on Toyotas website. Order date was in May and being delivered from Kentucky. I was told we might get it by end of month. What is everyone waiting for thiers View attachment 183799 View attachment 183800
I'm waiting till June 22-29 for mine to arrive oh and I got a 22 xse hybrid

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got allocated a XSE Hybrid in May and was given build date of 6/15/22 with expected delivery in early July. Just met with dealer yesterday and timeline seems to be on track.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Called a dealer in state on the 17th , Had allocation and this car was not yet spoken for.

Build date of a 2022 SE Hybrid was 6/14/2022, On a ship and departed 6/17/2022 set to arrive 6/30/2022.
Should have it before I leave for vacation this time next month

·
Registered
188 Posts
Called a dealer in state on the 17th , Had allocation and this car was not yet spoken for.

Build date of a 2022 SE Hybrid was 6/14/2022, On a ship and departed 6/17/2022 set to arrive 6/30/2022.
Should have it before I leave for vacation this time next month
I wouldn’t count on it.

Mine was built April 7th in Japan, still not here. Salesperson’s estimate was end of May.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wouldn’t count on it.

Mine was built April 7th in Japan, still not here. Salesperson’s estimate was end of May.
My dealer said on average for them its has been 3-4 weeks from Port Arrival to Dealer arrival sometimes even faster, Not sure what is going on with yours but I would reach out. He said other dealers in my state, Anywhere from 3-4 weeks after port arrival to dealer arrival.

Was your car caught up in the recall that happened in that time frame? Could explain why its taking so long.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Dealer Daily's provide status for the units current location. A unit build in the first week of April is probably being driven by its owner unless it got subjected to a "Fail Army" event.

At the very least, someone being told by a sales drone that their car was built in the first week of April ought to be given a VIN so they can chase it down.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dealer Daily's provide status for the units current location. A unit build in the first week of April is probably being driven by its owner unless it got subjected to a "Fail Army" event.

At the very least, someone being told by a sales drone that their car was built in the first week of April ought to be given a VIN so they can chase it down.
I have a VIN and a screenshot of dealers daily.

Last week the rail arrive date was 6-18 on dealer daily. Still says “F” on vspec site and “processing” on dealer daily.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Good luck, whoa what a wait! . . . . . okay, I got nuthin

·
Registered
188 Posts
Good luck, whoa what a wait! . . . . . okay, I got nuthin
It arrived in Portland April 29th and didn’t leave Portland until June 9th. Delays every step of the way.

It’s not showing at the rail yard yet and was due on the 18th. Once it gets to the St. Paul rail yard, it could sit for 2 weeks to be unloaded like my Camry did even though I live 15 minutes away. When the dealer finally does get it, they have to put a hitch on before I’ll take delivery.

Long story short, expect delays and every due date to be missed.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sheeze . . . . nobody wants to work anymore . . . .

Military uniform Military person Tree Soldier Security

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got lucky and received an allocation from my dealer. Dealer sent me their window sticker and I looked up vin on Toyotas website. Order date was in May and being delivered from Kentucky. I was told we might get it by end of month. What is everyone waiting for thiers View attachment 183799 View attachment 183800
I recommend anticipating 8-9 weeks. I picked up one from dealer stock (Cavalier Blue XSE), coincidentally, the day it arrived in Portland from Japan. It took almost nine weeks to arrive in TN. I was told 2-3 weeks, but multiple delays along the way. Yeah, like others have said, just expect delays at every step. It’ll get there eventually, and you’ll love it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts