Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rav takes 8 clicks to stop it rolling off pathway. I think it's too many as it took 10 clicks to the top.

I would say ~5 clicks would be normal.

How about yours?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called my salesguy who said it's normal. As I expected, he's not so helpful on such tech question.

The service department isn't helpful neither. There was a guy said they hasn't received detail service menu yet.

Well, it's not urgent, so I will ask the question again when I made appointment for first service.

E

·
0 Posts
tsq2006 said:
I called my salesguy who said it's normal. As I expected, he's not so helpful on such tech question.

The service department isn't helpful neither. There was a guy said they hasn't received detail service menu yet.

Well, it's not urgent, so I will ask the question again when I made appointment for first service.
If you really want to know, call Customer Care, they are so helpful.

·
Super Moderator
1,566 Posts
I understand the concern, what with a disparity of 6 clicks between what should be two identical RAVs, but I always yank the parking brake all the way up, not just up until it keeps the car from rolling. :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just emailed Toyota Canada yesterday morning and got a response in the evening. Pretty quick response. But here is from the email.

"Toyota Canada Inc. is not aware of any common concerns with the hand brake rear seating on the 2006 Rav4 models. However, we suggest discussing this directly with the Service Manager at your Toyota dealership. They would be in the best position to advise you in this regard."

My question became a ball and being kicking around. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts