Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We tested our first Hybrid in December. It was white with cinnamon. My wife loved the interior but wanted a "fun" color and electric storm blue is the only one available on the Hybrid. We've never seen one with the cinnamon interior "in the flesh" so we'll have to buy it sight-unseen. This makes her nervous despite having seen many photos on the internet.

She needs a little positive reinforcement so I'm wondering how many have bought or ordered this combination on the Limited? I'm pretty sure there are at least two of you out there (one of you was nice enough to post a picture a while back.) So if you already bought or are definitely planning to buy this combination, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,971 Posts
I've had one for a little over a month now, had the choice of Electric Storm Blue w/ black, ash or cinnamon interior, waited for a cinnamon to be transferred from another dealer, well worth the wait.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I really like the Cinnamon interior. I didn't get it but thought it really sharp. The Electric Storm Blue was too much for me. I guess I'm getting old so had to go with something less vibrant. I wish the Hybrid was available in all of the colors of the regular RAV4's. Oh well, Silver and Black work for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello :D

Mom and dad ordered one. Fresh off the boat yesterday. Just waiting for PDI:

I'm glad it looks better than advertised, but sad I won't get to really drive it since it's theirs :crying

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just bought mine a couple of days ago, roughly April 25 2016. I love the blue - and I've owned three BMW's all in various blues - but this blue just pops. The most common comment from people when they first see the car is how much they like this particular blue colour.

The only one who isn't super thrilled about the cinnamon colour is my wife. She is used to the BMW and VW Passat all black interiors which I have become bored with. And it isn't so much the cinnamon colour as the stitching which she feels looks great now but will become dirty over time and not look so great latter on, she might be right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts