Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 4809 miles on my 2020 XLE. I had it for 9 months. I have a 15 minute commute to work. No issues did the recall for control arm at no cost. Approaching a tire rotation service thats all. So far this car meets my criteria for utility, practicality, good mpg, looks, and lower payments than previous luxery cars i had. Roads in pr are horrible a sports car would have broken a rim the way i drive on random holes that appear after it rains.
How many miles you guys have? List anything i am bored.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Limited FWD
175 Posts
I just turned 1,000 miles on my 2021 Limited Non-hybrid. I’ve had no problems, and it still has the original engine and transmission. Seriously, I’m very pleasantly surprised with the gas mileage. I’ve been getting high 30s on the highway and low 30s combined. That’s driving easy in eco mode.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Mine has 6870 miles. 2019 Limited Non-Hybrid. One tire rotation and one oil change. Bought mine in February 2019, short 15 minute commute before the pandemic and working from home for over a year. Obviously by the miles, I don't drive it very much and yes it's my only vehicle. Transmission reprogrammed, buzz/groan fixed & mat in compartment over glove box replaced due to warping. Assortment of OEM and aftermarket addons, such as the OEM LED fog light replacement, interior LED bulb replacements, LED cargo light pair addon to cargo door and K&N washable cabin air filter.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just turn 6700 km no issues to date, been on a couple of long road trips. Mostly driving around town, Just switch winter to summer tires over, have the crappy toyo tires on now which came with the new vehicle at some point new tires for sure. But will wear these down to the nub first. Planning on doing first oil change this weekend, my preference then again in early October before the snow flies. Overall please with the vehicle, time will tell if it is good as past 2009 which I sold & good as the 2013 which still have.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited AWD
88 Posts
Approximately 6,400km (~3,900 miles) in 12 months. Gets used about 2-3 times per week and spends most of its time in the garage...thanks COVID 🙄

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD OFF ROAD
30 Posts
2020 TRD with 30k in 15 months. I drive 70 miles a day round trip. No issues except for the usual service intervals. It's been through mud, snow, deep puddles, dirt trails, rutted hills and still gets me from point A to B. Has a 2" lift, 29.5" tires, and some other suspension bits.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Hybrid XLE
135 Posts
1206 miles now. I also have a short commute of 15min to work. I got mine on January 20th of this year, and had my first oil change right around the 1000 mark. Just wanted to make sure the break in period oil was flushed out, and then I’ll go back to a normal maintenance schedule. No issues so far, and I love the mileage I’m getting (even with all terrain tires and a roof basket), compared to our other car (Mazda CX-5).

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have 13,000Km on my 2019 Hybrid AWD RAV4, 18 months old. No problems, excellent vehicle. The AWD works well on 4WD trails as long as you avoid rocks / ditches due to limited ground clearance. I was able to get up muddy. slippery hills that stumped real 4WDs. But I would not consider it for real off-road work. Great for regular roads with the occasional foray into bush camp grounds, etc.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just checked: she just hit 500. Almost not worth warming it up for her daily run to the store . . .

·
Registered
82 Posts
2020 XLE, a little over 7K miles and got it at the end of Dec 2019. Zero issues other than the front lower control arm recall, which finally got done in Sept 2020 when the parts finally came in.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I am a few weeks shy of 2 years' ownership, now at 17k miles on my 2019 XLE Premium.

I still need to get around to getting the transmission computer TSB done, but I hardly notice it anymore so it has been really hard to justify the time commitment. Other than that, I'm loving it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts