Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 V6 with 204,000+. Curious how many miles your V6 Rav 4 has?

·
Registered
7 Posts
268k on mine and still going strong. It's actually for sale in classified if anyone is interested:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
268k on mine and still going strong. It's actually for sale in classified if anyone is interested:
I’m close to selling mine as well. I have my eye on a 2020 Rav4 hybrid but am waiting for Toyota to straighten out a couple of issues.

·
Registered
112 Posts
81,000 km's on mine

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 2021 RAV4 Hybrid Prime with 302 HP will coming out in the spring just fyi.
For the most part, the prime will not be available in my area. However, given everything that has been going on with the 2019 and 2020 RAV 4 hybrid and gas models , I would never buy the first year of anything. My car will not last until 2022.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'd wait for the GEN4.6 until Toyota gets a better handle on the rear driveline disconnect since IMO it's a mechanical fix rather than a firmware patch that's needed.

I'm only at 128k on my '06 V6, still have a long way before calling it quit.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 RAV4 V6
1 Posts
2012 RAV4 base with V6 and 4WD... just over 43,000 mi. here. Great car.

Got this in late 2016 with 28k miles on it then. Would have bought new but for the puny 4-cyl engine in the new RAV4s. Was hoping for a turbo-4 as an option but not so far. The 3.5L V6 has plenty of giddy-up, so no problem there. Love the car.

It's a bit tight for my 6'2" 235 lb frame but thanks to lots of headroom and seat adjust-ability it works well enough.

Only initial problem was the very lightly sprung accelerator pedal. It's SO easy to lunge the car forward when trying to start out normally. Developing a soft touch on the gas pedal is a must but takes a little time. This is the only car I've ever owned that is like this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts