Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY saw 2 RAV's today what are also 2006. I was at my local walmart and parked out in East Japeepee. I came out and one was parked next to mine and as I went to leave I noticed another was parked 1 row away.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going on two months waiting for my V6 LTD to come in. These days, on the rare occasion I see a new RAV4 here in northeastern Illinois, I catch myself mumbling, "Lucky SOB."

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had previously only seen one white Ltd. BUT, yesterday I had a deju vu episode: I was driving through town, and I met myself! I did not get a good enough look to see if it was also a V6 Sport, but it was pacific blue, and it had 30 day tags like mine! This is a small town, so I am a little po'd. Hopefully they were just passing through.

·
Registered
379 Posts
This is terrible! I still haven't seen another RAV in this sleepy town I live in. And what's really bad, I don't even see people taken a second look at mine when it's in the parking lot at work. Guess they're all walking around with head up ears locked. When I park my BMW there (black on black) people stop, even peak in the window. Maybe it's the color, shoulda got the red. :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might be interesting,

I saw four RAV4 LTD V4 2006(including mine) models parked in office parking lot, one red, one silver, one pacific blue and Red.

Apart from that, i have seen 3 Rav 4 outside in my city..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen 2 so far. They are still pretty rare, at least in my area.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Driving down Route 1 in New Jersey yesterday, saw a whole bunch all at once... On a truck off to be delivered, I assume, to a dealership. Quite a sight.

·
Registered
165 Posts
My Ltd V6 Silver was in stock when I bought it early April. So, no wait.

My wife office has 2 others (one is red and one is pearl) and my church has another in silver. Surprisingly, all are Ltd V6.

I usually see 1 or 2 on the road in 5km drive to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts