Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a post in the 4.2 section about people getting stopped by people asking questions abour their RAV. I was just curious if you have been stopped yet. If you have been stopped, how many times so far?

I've only been stopped once so far. I pulled into Costco and as we were leaving I saw an Expedition park next to us. We went inside to do our shopping and then a guy stopped me asking if the green RAV was ours. He said it was real nice and wanted to know all the details. Spent like 10 minutes talking with him. He wanted the exact model and color we have but the dealer couldn't get them one.

It put a smile on my face to help someone out like that. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
I didn't get "stopped" really, since I was already not moving at the time... But I was at my bank's drive-thru lane a couple years ago and the teller asked me quite a few question about my RAV and seemed genuinely interested... Hopefully I convinced her to get one and join the RAV4 family! :D

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
actually a few times. But when we got our 02 XL7 we had way more questions. Last time was yesterday when guy with a Outlander who parked behind me while I was cleaning the rav asked a lot of questions about it. 2 days ago my wife was stopped by a bus driver at dounkin doughnuts and he also was asking all kinda questions about it and what she thought about and how good looking it was etc...

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I guess that will never happen to me here in Sactown. Most of the rav drivers here are either old people or middle aged asian women. Not to stereotype but i think they don't really car about the rav cuz they consider it just a vehicle to get from point A to point B :(. I guess people here are not that friendly :(.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That might change with this new RAV especially with the Sport and V6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts