Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a recent return trip from the shopping mall in dagupan to aguilar, pangasinan, we managed to fit:
6 adults (including driver).
2 small kids (5 & 3 years old).
a new 21" t.v., and the free t.v. stand that came with it!

all this in a 2 door!! hehehe, talk about sardines in a can!

what was the most you ever stuffed in your car?

·
Registered
875 Posts
WOw, i thought i fit a lot of stuff in my car until i heard about the 6 people in a 5 seater plus a tv in a 2 door.

The most i ever put was basically.....everything from my life in college. I made one trip from socal to norcal. The car looked more lowered than it is now with the Koni's and H&R's. I couldn't see through the rear view mirror. stuff was piled in every spot imaginable. I even stuck a bike on top which managed to make a few small scratches on the roof.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Do you realise that putting more people in a vehicle then there are seats/seatbelts provided for is illegal really not very smart ??? :roll:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe illegal but here no one really cares! one of the advantages of living in the philippines i suppose. plus i can mod what i like & put any color lights, loud (or even no) muffler, tint 'til i can't see through the windows, any size tyres/wheels, or any other crazy thing i can think of! they didn't even do an emissions test last time i registered the car.... but, there are a few negatives i can think of too, but let's not even go there, ha..

G

·
0 Posts
peterpogi2005 said:
maybe illegal but here no one really cares! one of the advantages of living in the philippines i suppose. plus i can mod what i like & put any color lights, loud (or even no) muffler, tint 'til i can't see through the windows, any size tyres/wheels, or any other crazy thing i can think of! they didn't even do an emissions test last time i registered the car.... but, there are a few negatives i can think of too, but let's not even go there, ha..

haha..yep ... only in the philippines :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: how much can you stuff into a RAV4?

peterpogi2005 said:
on a recent return trip from the shopping mall in dagupan to aguilar, pangasinan, we managed to fit:
6 adults (including driver).
2 small kids (5 & 3 years old).
a new 21" t.v., and the free t.v. stand that came with it!

all this in a 2 door!! hehehe, talk about sardines in a can!

what was the most you ever stuffed in your car?
so is that 8 people or just 6?

Most I've ever done is stuff 10 people (including driver) all adults in the 2000 4 door version. luckily for the people, it was only a few 10-15 blocks ride.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lotal of 8.... but 2 were only 1/4 size or smaller!! & the trip was about 30kms

10 pipol!! wow.... (but no t.v.!!)

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah, but the car was extremely sluggish. I could put a TV on the rack, but don't have a TV to put it up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts