• No discount - I paid over MSRP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 194 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another poll to help me make an informed purchase. If you got a great deal, how did you do it?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont know I think we got more than 1k off msrp

28.2k before ttl on a limited v6 4x4 with package a and leather

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got 1055.00 off MSRP on a loaded Rav4 4x4 v6 (No dvd ent system & no third row). It had to be ordered as only a select few dealers have this vehicle in stock. Had to pit 3 dealers against each other and order it. They did not want to haggle willingly at all.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not vote because there is no >$1500 option. To be precise, I received $2033 off of MSRP. I had to wait 3 days for my V6 Limited 4x4 with leather.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm. I forgot to add the >$1500 disount option and the option cannot be added after the poll is started.

·
Registered
379 Posts
SloopG you need to consider a new poll V6 vs. I4. The dealers are giving very aggressive, discounts of $2000. plus now on the I4. The real meat, where the rubber meets the road will be in the discounts on the V6. True, results may be scewed a little beacuse there are not many V6's are out yet.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are sort of comparing apples and bananas. :) Some people got more of a discount than some Rav's even have available.

Markup ranges from $1500 - $2600 or so depending on the add ons and trim level.

A person on a Base receiving $1000 off MSRP and a person on a LTD receiving $1000 off MSRP did not get the same deal because there is more markup in the LTD.

Does this make sense?

·
Registered
379 Posts
P.S. Yesterday I called my dealer to see if any V6's were in, just to take the 6 for a quick spin around the block. He said yes there here and gone, on the ground long enough to be washed and gased. Like the cunsumer got a discount. RIGHT. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oops sorry inlets... I meant that post to be for sloop! I guess we were writing in unison. :D

You are right about the V6.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I paid $2510 below MSRP including the options. I saved $1830 on the vehicle since I paid $500 over invoice, and then I saved $680 on options since I only paid invoice price on those.

I got a V6 Limited 4x4. It's still on order.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't fit into any of the catagories.. I got about $2,000 off MSRP.

I PAYED $419 OVER INVOICE..

06 Limited 4X4 4cyl.
Leather Seats
Heated Seats
Side/Curtain Airbags
Carpeted floor/cargo Mat

$25,800 not including taxes or license fee..

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't fit into any of the catagories.. I got about $2,000 off MSRP.

I PAYED $419 OVER INVOICE..

06 Limited 4X4 4cyl.
Leather Seats
Heated Seats
Side/Curtain Airbags
Carpeted floor/cargo Mat

$25,800 not including taxes or license fee..

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are most of the big discounts from the east coast? Has anyone in the west gotten or heard of discounting of $1000 or more?

SloopG

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think it would be helpful to seperate the 4 cyl vs. 6 cyl models. Also if we can add more tiers to reflect larger discounts.

That said, our Limited 4X4 V6 was $1800 off MSRP.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts