Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

How old are/were you when you got your first RAV4?

• 30-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-29

• 20-24

• 40+

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see if majority of the RAV4 owners belong to a certain age group.

Not restricted to 2006 owners. It doesnt matter what year you bought your RAV4, just vote.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Suggestion: move this to off topic so people that don't even look at the 4.3s threads can see it. Any 4.3 moderators? 8)

My baby was the first new car I ever ever owned. I used to drive my parents' piece of crap chevrolet corsica :x for a few months after i got my permit. But because it was not reliable at all and never wanted to start in those cold late nights after i got off from work at midnight, i decided to test drive the RAV just cuz, as it was the car i always wanted since the day i saw it, and ended up buying it :D... well my mom helped me :p :oops:, but she only cosigned for me. I'm the one paying for everything. Oh, i'm 27 years young (like someone said in this forum somewhere :p). But you could never guess cuz i look way much younger. Look in album :p.

Forgot to say when i got it: when i was 24.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK - where's the bit for 50+ ? :roll: Jethro Tull song - Too old to rock & roll, but too young to die................... :lol:

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had my RAV sitting in my garage for a couple months while I was 16 before I got my license. My dad kept it in the garage so he didn't have to register it or put it on the insurance until I was ready to start driving it. He did let me start driving it while on my permit ~ a month before I turned 17 so I got some practice with it before my driving test.

The RAV was and still is my first car. I started driving her in 2001 with ~27000 miles on it. Now it has 146300 miles on it and it is still running strong. I am looking forward to many many more miles behind the wheel. :D

I am also not voting for lack of option for 16/17 years old. :p

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
20 years old. Upgraded from a 2001 Saturn SL2 (hence my ID). The RAV is slower but so much more reliable

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I was 17. My age group isn't there :(

Inherited mine from my mom when she got an 02 4Runner. It replaced my Chevy Metro. Boy am I glad.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts