Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Rav4 LE
10 Posts
I tried this on my Rav4 2020 LE AWD and seems not working is there a timing for each steps? because when I press the volume/power its just mute, if I long-press it just turned-off but a few seconds it started, ok so I proceed with step 3 to screen off, but when I press the seek > it just changes the Radio station same as pressing the < Track it just change the radio station but after that nothing happened, screen is still off I waited a little while but no advance menu appears, maybe there is a timing when pressing button or it should be quick.

1. Key in the ignition to "On", but don't start the engine. - ok done
2. Power / Volume to "Off" - single press audio mute, long press turned-off but restarting after 2 seconds
3. Menu --> Display --> Screen off - ok done
4. "Seek >" (press 5 times) - radio station just changing
5. "<Track" (press 5 times) - radio station just changing

·
Registered
2020 Rav4 LE
10 Posts
Here is the YouTube video : Rav4 Hybrid Display cockpit - Mirror display - Hidden menu

Start watching at 2:40. He uses his hand to swipe across the screen 5 times, but pressing the button 5 times (what I do) has the same effect.

Getting into the service menu is made very difficult by intention - you have to follow the steps exactly. I think your long press turn-off is not recognized as one of the steps. You have to tap (single press) the Power / Volume to "Off".
Thanks, it works when I used the swiping method instead of pressing "Seek >" and "< Track" buttons

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.