Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, probably it seems and stupid question but I am not able to find the answer, does anyone know how to change the brightness of the speedometer and the small screen?

When I pulse the trip button in the wheel I can see the current screen brightness but I cannot change it.

BR

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
page 91 in the pdf manual
The brightness of the instrument panel lights can be adjusted by turning
the dial.
Brighter
Darker
dont know if this is what you want, havent felt need to adjust this due to my R4H does that automatically

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, probably it seems and stupid question but I am not able to find the answer, does anyone know how to change the brightness of the speedometer and the small screen?

When I pulse the trip button in the wheel I can see the current screen brightness but I cannot change it.

BR

When you see the brightness bar just keep the trip button pressed which will adjust the brightness in some steps.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The adjustment dial is left of the steering wheel below the left vent. It's right between the mirror controls and the lane departure on/off button.

(I had trouble finding it in the dark when I first got my r4h)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, thanks to both but really is like fstorch told before. Keeping pressed the trip button, at least in my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts