Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Limited and haven't been able to figure out how to delete cities in the weather app on the 7" touchscreen display. For cities displayed, I have a city in another state and 2 listings of my city.

Does anyone know how to delete cities ? I checked manual but couldn't find out how. TIA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bump, and a similar question, well almost, how does the system know what city it is in?

I setup weather on the home screen but it shows the weather in a city 8 miles away.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im not sure about this but the city you pick up from the weather app in your nav are those cities who have HD signals.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was not clear sorry. I mean how to I set the home screen to display the weather in city I am in?
The book says nothing about that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think if your city has HD signal, it would show up on ur weather app. I say this coz, i live in a small town and i couldnt get a weather report on my nav weather app. But as i drive nearer to the city where there is HD signal, it picks up the weather in that city.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes, you were both right, my city is just close to another one, and I am getting the signal from that one.
If I travel 2-3 miles north I get the correct city.

Sorry for the thread jacking OLAF,

Carry on...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts