Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can I load a picture for my avatar?

I have tried a .jpg and .gif file with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions?

below is the error message I am receiving:

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 242
File : usercp_avatar.php

thanks,

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
[Moved thread to Off Topic]

Works for me, I just changed my avatar twice. Make sure your picture meets the following criteria:

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 140 pixels, the height no greater than 140 pixels, and the file size no more than 10 KB.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
garfieldgurl said:
vroom, you could email your avatar to either one of the moderators or the site administrator. I'll be glad to help you with your pic if you send it to me :)
Sure, where do I find one of the moderators email addresses?

Thanks,

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have uploaded another pic of my doggie, because he is just so darn cute. I still can't upload the other picture. I am not sure why. I'll keep trying though.

edited:
I have finally uploaded the picture that I orginally intended. I am not sure why I can upload it now as opposed to previously. Ahh well. Such is life, c'est la vie, all's well, end's well, yada, yada, yada.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great,

Thanks, I will know for future reference. You are in Cali, which is about 3 hours behind us in Ontario. I will be travelling to San Fran later this year for a friends wedding. Too bad, I won't be driving a new Rav4. I'll have to wait till I get back home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts