Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I sent an email to Husky directly inquiring about their liners for the new RAV and never received a reply. :x

On their site, they have the 2006 Product Catalogs available to view:
http://www.huskyliners.com/catalog.html

In the Floor and Cargo Liner catalog, they show these for the 06 RAV:

Product Product_Code Price_Code
Front Liner 3597 J
Back Sear Liner 6597 J
Cargo Liner 2597 K

I really like that all their mats for the front area are full liners covering all the carpet.

Same with the rear floor area, and they are more than a pair of mats. It is actually a one piece unit that covers from door to door, including the center of the rear passenger foot well area.

I really like the coverage they provide.

For now I bought a cheap $20 set of rubber mats until those are available.

Anyone know anyone at Husky or that has had succesful communication with them?

Would love to find out when these will be available and how much they will be.

Mike (aka - vigil)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Can't be too much longer if they're already in the catalogue. I have the full Husky liner set for my '00 and would definitely get them again. Great coverage. The rear seat liner is actually two pieces that overlap in the middle, but you get wall-to-wall coverage including the rear tunnel.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a response from Husky for those interested...

Here's the response I got from Husky:

##########################################
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:45 AM
To: <me>
Subject: RE: Product availability question

Michael,

Thanks for your interest in our products. The liners for the 2006 RAV4 will be available the next 2-5 weeks. The cargo liner, part #2597 should be shipping later this week. The suggested retail for the front and second seat liners is $94.95, but these parts are commonly sold on the internet for $60. The cargo liner retails for $109.95 but can be found on the internet for $70. Try sites like www.cabelas.com and www.autopartswarehouse.com to compare to others. Most sites will not list these new numbers, but they can get them direct from us. We drop ship for most retailers to the end consumer.

Thanks again for your interest,

Steve Bower
Winfield Consumer Products/Husky Liners
##########################################

Positives - Great that he practically discourages me from buying direct from them. Would have searched for better internet prices anyway but it's a nice touch.
Negatives - 2-5 weeks? Sounds like what I have to tell my customers about software fix release dates... Translation: "Soon but we really don't know exactly when."

Can't wait to get these in the RAV, and hopefully in time for the start of the wet spring season. Doesn't look like they'll be out in time for the end of the winter though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good to hear that they're at least in the semi-near future. I've been waiting for these as well. I had them in my 04 4Runner and loved them. Right now I'm using 2 overlapping cheapo mats on the driver side to get mostly full coverage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts