Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Hybrid Chrome Handle Covers, Smart entry

1309 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Kurtmannn
Hey guys,

Apologies in advance if this has been covered, but I was unable to find it. My 2021 Hybrid limited has keyless entry, and as a byproduct, has extra chrome on the front of all the door handles. Has anybody found a reasonable solution to cover that? Probably with a black wrap or adhesive? Toyota tells me to replace the entire handle will be expensive, as they are integrated into the car's CPU with the keyless upgrade. Seems like it would be easiest to find something with which to cover them.

Any solutions/pics appreciated.

Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,525 Posts
Search Amazon. There are many types of handle covers including carbon fiber look. They stick onto the original handle. Not sure if the Limited handles with the chrome will has issues based upon additional thickness of the original handle.

Reactions: Kurtmannn

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Search Amazon. There are many types of handle covers including carbon fiber look. They stick onto the original handle. Not sure if the Limited handles with the chrome will has issues based upon additional thickness of the original handle.
I have only just scratched the surface there. Hopefully I can find a few that just cover the front of the handle. Thanks for the input!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.