Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this from my dealer. For those interested.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your Westminster Toyota Accessories department is pleased to announce that we are now offering
a [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]cargo liner[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for your 2016 RAV4 Hybrid![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Moulded to an exact fit for maximum coverage and protection for RAV4 Hybrid’s cargo area as well as back of
rear seats even when the 2nd row seats are folded down[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Made of easy-to-clean surface that features a raised pattern that helps keep items stable while on the road[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]A raised perimeter lip design helps contain dirt, debris and liquids[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Two piece design to allow easy access to storage[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]All this with the finishing touch of the custom-moulded RAV4 Hybrid Logo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MSRP[/FONT][FONT=&quot] $158.98[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Contact our Parts Department Direct at 604-520-1177 to Order[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I c/p the whole email but somehow picture didn't show.
Looks good. Allowance for battery hump and covers right up backrest of rear seats. Will try to d/load pictures somehow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
For the part number, just call your local Toyota dealer. I've had mine on order for a couple of weeks now, I'll have to contact my Vancouver dealer as it occurred to me I didn't give them my new number upon moving to Vancouver Island.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting. The name of the manufacturer (if known) or Toyota part number if a Toyota product would be helpful. Thanks.
Part # PU550-42160-01. Cargo Liner.

Part feel very light and cheap; similar to vacuum formed packaging.
2 piece. 1 covers rear deck. The other is spot velcro and sticks to rear seat backs, covers rear seat back and battery pack cover. Can still open battery cover door.
Fit's well but seems overpriced.

Reactions: MadHungarian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Interesting. The name of the manufacturer (if known) or Toyota part number if a Toyota product would be helpful. Thanks.
Part # PU550-42160-01. Cargo Liner.

Part feel very light and cheap; similar to vacuum formed packaging.
2 piece. 1 covers rear deck. The other is spot velcro and sticks to rear seat backs, covers rear seat back and battery pack cover. Can still open battery cover door.
Fit's well but seems overpriced.
Available in the US yet? So far no luck asking for it by part number.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,938 Posts
The only hit on a google search for that part number is this thread, so I'd say it's not available in the US yet. I'm happy with the Husky and Weathertech, but it would be nice to cover the seatbacks with a cargo liner like the nice Canadian version for other Toyotas.

TOYOTA CANADA: Seat-Back Cargo Liner

·
Registered
57 Posts
that's not bad. can anyone with it speak to how thick it is/durability? surprised it isn't available in the US, not even on eBay. made of toxic chemicals? lol.

·
Premium Member
7,938 Posts
Pretty spendy already at $159, add $58 for shipping to me! :surprise I'd be very cautious about using this in the Hybrid since it appears to totally block the traction battery cooling discharge vents as shown on page 78 of the .pdf manual.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i have '16 rav4 hybrid limited, i don't have the same rear cargo mats.
mine just have straight grip lines from front to back.
also i don't see air discharge vents behind the rear seats.
i just see same black fuzzy cloth that covers entire back seat.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have to do a check on mine. Is the "discharge vent" inside and under the lid?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts