Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still don't know why Toyota makes separate page for Hybrid vs Gasoline, it makes it much harder to figure out differences, on top of that specification graph on both is totally different.
Can you guys point out the differences between the two ?
Trying to figure out which one to buy and don't want to miss an option that would sway me towards one of them.

What I found so far:

Gas - Hybrid
--- - Smart Key
--- - Push Button

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm looking at the brochure, and the LTD & Hybrid LTD w/tech pkg look the same to me, except for the bird's-eye-view camera. It looks like it may only be available on the Hybrid. Can anyone else confirm this?

·
Registered
324 Posts
$2815 difference on the XLE....why couldn't Toyota Canada just equip the same trim level equally????

·
Registered
84 Posts
My hybrid xle is still in shop after it got rear ended. So I'm driving a rental regular Rav4 xle for about a week now. Yes I miss the push button starter! Also, missing to be able to drive solo on the HOV lane during the rush hours. And my hybrid xle has navigation, TSS, DRCC, after market leather seats which are not in the rental Rav4 and miss them all too along with having over 35 mpg. But the regular Rav4 is getting 28.5 mpg in average (mostly high speed/ freeway driving) which is still not bad in my opinion. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts