Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just to let you know that I finally have my new RAV after a long wait :D I have posted some photos in my album. More to come later.

Jobo

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SeriousBlack said:
looks great! 8) I like the license plates :lol: nice color too
Thanx man! Indeed the color is a nice one. Now I know that am not color blind if you think of the first RAV and now the second one :)

Jobo

·
Registered
758 Posts
Very nice, I really like the instrument panel display! Nice BIG letters and numbers! Hey, they fixed the word "outside" from "out_side" on the temperature gauge too. Looks like you can put headlight washers as well; you guys get all the cool stuff.........enjoy it :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RAYDAHS said:
Very nice, I really like the instrument panel display! Nice BIG letters and numbers! Hey, they fixed the word "outside" from "out_side" on the temperature gauge too. Looks like you can put headlight washers as well; you guys get all the cool stuff.........enjoy it :D
Thanx buddy! But hey, you said we get all the cook stuffs here in Europe but we pay more :(

Jobo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great !

Hi Jobo,

Nice colour.

Good to see you finally got your RAV4. How long were you waiting in the end ?.
Did you have any problems with your dealer -was everything as expected ?

Taffy

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice instrument cluster. I had to buy the Scangauge just to get all the info you get on your board computer. I wish they would have offered that option here instead of the cheap looking LCDisplay.

Anyway, nice ride you have there... :thumbs_up:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice LCD readout on instrument cluster. Maybe it's not visible on your photo, but is the transmission shift also displayed?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those side steps look NICE! Where can we get em in the states like that?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
different side steps

godson594 said:
Those side steps look NICE! Where can we get em in the states like that?
My thoughts exactly. I think those look great and are probably more functional too.

Jobo, did they come standard from the factory?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for your comments and appreciation of my New RAV-Everglade. Sorry for the late response as I have been away on business trip! I will resppnde in sequence as follows.

For Taffy: How long did you wait? Ans = 4 months :x Everything was as expected.

For Flyingn: gas gauge. 1/1 for full and r for empty? (reserve??)
Ans = r is for REFILL the tank!

For Gogson594: Side Steps, where can we get them from?
Ans = Helsinki, Finland but not sure if my dealer can ship to USA.

For Onlineaddy: Did they come standard from Japan? Ans = No. They were installed by my dealer in Helsinki.

Jobo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts